Saturday, February 15, 2014

ADHD Diet Image

I made this a few weeks ago but I finally saved it in jpg format to post it.

This does not mean that this is ALL that you eat. Just what should be included into your diet. You can do a heck of a lot with a little though. I usually get tofu, chicken, avocados, fruit, seaweed, and sweet potatoes every week plus a few other things like almond milk and walnuts. I try to stay away from eating breads and candies but trust me I still do I downed an entire box of Lemon Heads this morning and have cookies that my mom made me that are staring me in the face. Eeep!

Room update: Desk is clean, trash taken out, laundry is getting washed and I'm starting to hang up clean clothes that were on the floor. I got several medium sized plastic baskets that I got at Dollar Tree and a little drawer thing to hold tacks and things. I'll post a picture once it's done.

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment