Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finally progress

Ok ok. So it's summer and I haven't posted much because of that since not much is really going on. I've been working on freelance work and struggling on getting one piece finished because of distractions which include a summer course.

Good news though! I've managed to get an appointment with a psychiatrist on the 24th! Apparently my paperwork came in a few weeks ago but no one thought to tell my therapist so that she could refer me to their psychiatrist. I am sooo relieved that something might actually happen before the end of the summer... If something doesn't I might cry. I managed to get 4 B's, 1 A, and 1 S. This is much lower than my normal average of mostly A's.

Sometimes I feel like I am screaming for help on a busy street but everyone is deaf... Not sure if this is the norm or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment